U.S. Post Offices:
- Morrisonville: 1934 NY-22B, Morrisonville, NY 12962
- Plattsburgh: 46 Veterans Ln, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- Plattsburgh: 10 Miller St, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
The Town of Plattsburgh does not provide waste removal. Waste removal can be provided by local private services. There is also a local landfill in Morrisonville.
- Beekmantown Central School District: Beekmantown Central School District
- Peru Central School District: Peru Central School District
- Saranac Central School District: Saranac Central School District
- Seton Catholic (Private): Seton Catholic School
- CVES/CV-TEC: Champlain Valley Educational Services
- Clinton Community College: Clinton Community College – SUNY
- SUNY Plattsburgh: SUNY Plattsburgh
- Clinton County: County, Town, City Tax Information
- School Districts: See Above
- Town of Plattsburgh: The Town of Plattsburgh does not at this time have a General Land Tax, but does assess district fees through the land tax system. The Town of Plattsburgh also collects land taxes on behalf of Clinton County and the applicable School Districts.
- Cadyville Vol. Fire Department
- Cumberland Head Vol. Fire Dept.
- District #3 Vol. Fire Dept.
- Morrisonville Vol. Fire Dept.
- South Plattsburgh Fire Dept.
Emergency Medical Services:
North Country Chamber of Commerce: North Country Chamber
Clinton County IDA & CCCRC: Industrial Development Agency
One Work Source: ncworkforce
Empire State Development: Empire State Development
Clinton County Board of Realtors: Clinton County Board of Realtors
North Country Regional Economic Development Council: NCREDC
NYS Department of Labor: NYSDOL